Corn , also known as Maize. Everyone is familiar with corn and usually everyone consumes it in the form of popcorn. So, we should know that what are its benefits.
1. Reduces the risk of Anemia
2. A Good Energy Enhancer
3. Lowers Blood Sugar
4. Helps In Maintaining Cholesterol Level
5. Preserve Healthy Skin
CONTAINS HEALTHY NUTRIENTS
Corn contains varying amount of water, it is mainly composed of carbohydrates, and has small amounts of protein and fat.
– CARBS: Same as all other grains, corn’s primary component is composed of carbs.
– FIBER: Corn contains a fair amount of fiber.
– PROTEIN: Corn is a decent source of protein. Also, depending on the corn variety, the protein content ranges from 10-15%
-VITAMINS and MINERALS:
Corn contains a good amount of several vitamins and minerals.
NOTE: Sweet corn is higher in many vitamins.
It also contains
- —Vitamin B6
Sweet corns are commonly eaten in varieties. And refined corn products are also widely consumed as ingredients in various foods, which makes it more finger licking good.
Hence, adding them in your diet will be an intelligent decision.